Total Pageviews

Friday 17 December 2010

All Change


Very shocked to hear Carine Roitfeld is leaving Paris Vogue...she is one of my personal favorites, I have to say, super stylish with a rock and roll vibe, her editorials have always pushed my buttons.....I can't tell you how many times have bought Paris Vogue just for the images to use on moodboards, how depressing I'll have no more of Carines bang-on-the-money editorials....I hope she does her own magazine or I'm going to be starved of imagery!
I'm sure there will be lots of rumors about her departure- and its ironic its coming after the storyline in The Devil Wears Prada (is it life imitating art?) whether the truth ever comes out or not, we will never really know, but what I do know is that she is a savvy and stylish lady, who had a life before Vogue and I'm sure she will have a fabulous one after it, so if she was ousted in anyway, I hope she welcomes the change and looks forward to showing whats up her immaculate sleeves next.

No comments:

Post a Comment